If you’ve ever doubted yourself, walk deep into any forest. Notice how the trees still stand even though they are given no recognition. Walk along any stream. The water still flows, though no one stops to praise it. Watch the stars late at night; they shine without acknowledgment. Humans are just the same. We are made out of the same elements as these beautiful wonders. Always remember your beauty and self worth.
True story lol
Hi guys! I wanted to inform you about this great thing that is happening!
These smart fellows have devised a way to create cups, straws, mixers, etc that can detect common date rape drugs. This is an amazing idea and it needs funding! The campaign ends in 35 hours and they are a little short on funding. Please, signal boost this or even give a dollar if you can, it’s a great cause and something that will really change the world!
Only 28 hours left! Check this out and spread the word!
donate or signal boost, they still have about a fifth to go!
IF YOUDONT REBLOG YOU SUCK
Normally, I hate reblogging shit that says stuff like “If you don’t reblog you suck”, but this is a cause I can get behind.
You guys realize that they surpassed their goal of 50,000 and ended with $52,089 in December, right?
I did not. Thank you for that.
- 1. If you’ve ever tried drugs or alcohol, what was your reason for first trying it?
- 2. Do you think you could ever have an abortion if you unexpectedly turned up pregnant right this second?
- 3. If you were far from home and needed to sleep for the night, would you choose to rent a crappy motel room for $60 or sleep in your car for free?
- 4. Is there a color shirt you’d NEVER wear?
- 5. Is there a situation where you caved into peer pressure and regretted it?
- 6. What is your favorite video game console? Why?
- 7. Do you like vanilla candles?
- 8. Have you ever been in a relationship that was going great, and then suddenly something weird happened and you just KNEW it was going to be over soon?
- 9. Would you ever bleach your hair platinum blonde?
- 10. What are your plans for tomorrow?
- 11. What did you have for breakfast?
- 12. Have you had sex in 2013 yet?
- 13. Who last slept in your bed besides you?
- 14. What time did you wake up today?
- 15. How long until your next birthday?
- 16. What was the last movie you watched?
- 17. If you could see any musician live, front row, who would you choose?
- 18. When did you last consume something that had peanut butter?
- 19. What’s the last song you heard?
- 20. When you say you love someone, do you mean it?
- 21. Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow?
- 22. Do you still talk to any of your ex’s?
- 23. As of this minute, what is going through your mind?
- 24. Where’s the last place you went?
- 25. Have you held hands with anyone lately?
- 26. Has anyone let you down recently?
- 27. Does it bother you when people try to make you jealous?
- 28. Whats the next movie you want to see in theaters?
- 29. Do you have more than $50 in your room?
- 30. Are both of your blood parents still in your life?
- 31. Were you tired when you woke up this morning?
- 32. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
- 33. When was the last time you went apple picking?
- 34. Do you sometimes wake up in the morning, lay in bed and think about life?
- 35. Are you happy summer is coming soon?
- 36. Do you have drama in your life?
It improves your hearing, your eyesight, lowers your blood pressure, increases pulmonary function, cardiac output, and helps wiring the musculature. So, if we had a rampant epidemic of self-love then our healthcare costs would go down dramatically. So, this isn’t just some little frou-frou new age notion, oh love yourself honey. This is hardcore science.
Dr. Christiane Northrop
Syrup: Four types of women.